Thursday, July 28, 2016

PÜRBLACK SHILAJIT (15 GRAMS) with PÜRSCALE

This shilajit by Pur Black is by all means the best shilajit I have tried.  It gives me an overall energy and feeling of well being that I can't find in other supplements.  It is a trusted ancient remedy used by many.  This shilajit is very potent and easy to take.  You can either dissolve it in a glass of water or do what I do and roll it into the size of a pea and swallow it like a pill.  It tastes a little bit like licorice.  It takes a few days to start really seeing the difference in your health but when you do, it really makes you want to keep taking it.  To me, it is remarkable that this tiny little tar-like substance can make you feel so amazing.  

Is this pleasant to take?  No, but I have certainly taken worse with less positive results.  Does it make you feel better?  Definitely.  My husband took it for about a week and felt fantastic.  Then he got out of the habit and started feeling more pain and more lethargy than he had in the week prior.  He finally figured out what was wrong and started taking it again.  He is more resistant to illness, pain, and injuries heal faster.  

I was fortunate enough to receive this Pur Black Shilajit at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

No comments: