Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Hey Beauty Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron, Digital Anti Static Hair Straightener, 1-1/2 inch, Black and Red

I have been looking for a nice flat iron to use on my hair. The one i have not has a big plate i wanted something i a bit smaller.




This comes in a very pretty purple box. You could store it in when your not using it. Inside the box was the straightener and the manual.  This straightener is red and black with a 1-1/2 inch ceramic  plate.  I was not able to use this on my hair as i just bleached it and can not apply heat yet. But i was able to turn it on and test it that way. I did have a friend use it on her hair for me to make sure it would straighten but she refused to be in my video so i respected her wishes. Now this straightener is light weight and has a long 360 swivel cord. I think the swivel cords are rather nice so you don't have to worry about getting tangled.  This has a huge difference of heat. The lowest setting was 122 degrees while the highest was 356 degrees.  I really love how this has two red lights one to show it's plugged in and then another to show it's heating up. This did heat up rather fast i was shocked.  When on the lowest setting the outside casing was not that hot.  I really love how when my friend used this it just slid right through her hair.


I did get this a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.


If you want to get this straightener here is the link. http://amzn.to/29ex14b





No comments: