Thursday, July 28, 2016

+Deluxe+ Expandable Bamboo Kitchen Drawer Organizer w/ Built-In Solid Bamboo Knife Block 100% Eco Friendly Adjustable Bamboo Kitchen Utensil & Cutlery

I just redid my kitchen and i bought one bamboo tray for our one drawer. We wanted another one for the other one.  Since we have a lot of silverware.




I saw this one and i fell in love because it has a built in knife block. This is great so little ones who go in the drawer don't have to worry about cutting their fingers.  You can expand this to fit any size drawer.  I am using this one for knives and bigger spoons and forks.  This is made very well and very sturdy.  One thing i love is it's smooth and you get no splinters.  It will fit any size drawer yes you may loose some of the features but you will still be able to use it.  It does slide open very easily and looks very classy in my drawer. I want to get one more for our kitchen so it will all be done.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: