Thursday, July 7, 2016

Dry Erase Board 24x36 | LARGE Magnetic Whiteboard with Aluminum Frame | Dryerase Marker Boards for Office Bulletin or Calendar | Melamine Perfect for

I have been wanting a large whiteboard for my office to use for my business. I wanted a large one i check local stores and i could only find a small and medium.



I turned to amazon i found this large white board  This is 24 inches by 36 inches. This doesn't come with markers or a eraser. I bought them at a local store.  this is light weight i was able to hang it on the wall by myself. You can use this for a calendar or to write to do's.  I just simply use a paper towel to remove the writing from the board.  This would be great for a preschool or a office.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: