Thursday, June 30, 2016

ICOCO 34-Quart Locking Storage Box - Multifunctional Personal Security Under-bed Storage Container Sturdy Latch Organizer Bin for Household, Car, Trun

I have been wanting this type of container for a while now. My little sister likes to come over to my house and help her self to my shoes and clothing. Well now not no more i can lock the good stuff up.



This does come in three colors blue,green and navy. I got it in green as i like that color.  When you first get this box it comes in a plain brown box and inside are all the pieces and screws and screw driver. Yes you will need to put this together. It does have instructions along with having everything numbered. You will need to snap the pieces in the put the screws in this didn't take long at all to put together. After together my husband and i noticed near the bottom it has a gap. It was really bugging me i thought i didn't put it together correctly so i took it apart and then put it back together after i was done it still had this gap. I finally said screw it maybe they are suppose to have this gap.  This comes preset with the lock open. It's set on 0000 and that is unlocked just slide the numbers up or down to switch them all up then it will be locked.  This is made very sturdy i will say that much. I will be getting so much use out of it.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: