Saturday, April 16, 2016

AKStore Adult Sex Toy Waterproof 360 Degree Rotating Glans USB Rechargable Turn Bead Rabbit Vibrator Female G-spot Massager Vibrating Stimulator

I was on the hunt for a new rabbit vibrator I wanted one that didn't require batteries.  I found this one on amazon and it was so worth the money.



It comes in two colors pink and purple. I got the pink one. This does come with a usb charging cable. This is the one thing that i love the most about this. Inside the shaft has rotating balls.  When using this it will really help you reach your mood quicker.  The bunny on this his little ears will tickle your clit and give you the extra stimulation you need.  This toy is light weight when using it. I love how all the buttons you need are on the front of this toy.  This is made out of tpe and is super safe to use.


To clean this toy you can do it two ways either one with toy cleaner or soap and water. I prefer the toy cleaner.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: