Friday, April 29, 2016

Shereal Hawaiian Foam White Plumeria Flower Bridal Wedding Party Hair Clip Barrette 3.5 inch 2 pack

I am a professional photographer and i have been looking for plumeria flower clips for months. I have checked several stores and always end up empty handed.  I found theses on amazon



They are two to a package. Which i feel you get more for your money.  They measure at 3.5' they look really pretty in person.  They are made out of some high quality foam they feel like it.  They are hot glued onto a big lobster clip.  They are very easy to put in your hair but best part is when you pull them out of your hair it doesn't grab and pull your hair with it. That is a huge plus for me when it comes to clips.  Theses would be great for weddings if you don't want to do real flowers.


I did get this a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: