Monday, April 25, 2016

Car Organizer-Car Trunk Organizer-SUV Cargo Organizer by Tuff Viking® for Car Truck with Removable Divider,Pockets,Collapsible, Reinforced Bottom, and

I am a professional photographer and i tend to have a ton of props i have to carry. I tend to load them all in bags if they will fit. Then carry them from shoot to shoot. It gets to be a pain. I have been wanting one of theses i could use to put the stuff in and carry it out to my shoots. Then leave in my car.




When i got this i was blown away with how big it was. It holds so much stuff. Makes carrying things a breeze.  When this is open there are so many pockets on the outside. I was in love.  When it's open the inside is also bigger than i expected. I am able to hold several props. I can also fold it down and keep it in my car for when we go to sams club because i hate bringing all those boxes home. and we always forget the reusable bags.  This bag does come in two colors red and black i got the black.


 The main compartment which i called the inside is split in two.  You can also adjust it with the velcro to make one side bigger if you need.  The mesh pockets on the outside i use to hold my wallet, keys and even bottles of water.  It is light weight when folded up.  On the bottom it has a rubber to keep it from sliding in your trunk.  I want to get another one for my husband work van to help with some of the clutter.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: