Thursday, April 14, 2016

Tectron Palm and Wrist Support, 2 Braces

I suffer from carpal tunnel bad. I am a professional photographer so there are times i cant seem to hold my camera. I have a brace i bought but with me living in Florida i am unsure why a company would line the inside with fleece.  My hand always sweats and then i start to itch.  So I went on the hunt for a new one.




I came across this and i liked how you slip it on and there is a cut out for your thumb no more velcro. That is what drew me in. Also there was 2 in one pack. The day i got them i put one on as i was heading out the door to a shoot. This is a thousands times better. It is breathable. The only thing i would say is to stretch out the thumb hole a bit. If not it will be a little tight and you will have a mark. Other than that it supports my wrist very well and my hand wasn't itchy or dripping in sweat.  This is my go to brace. I leave one in my camera bag and the other one at home for when i need it.  This is a great brace.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: