Monday, April 18, 2016

LG V10 Tempered Glass Screen Protector by G-Armor - 0.3mm Ultra Clear Scratch Resistant Protective Shield with Lifetime Warranty

I just got a new phone and the place i got my phone wanted to charge me an arm and a leg for this glass screen protector. I simply said no thank you and went to amazon. So there $45 compared to 7 something is a lot better.



I went ahead and got it off amazon. It didn't take long at all to get. Once i got it i cleaned my screen off with a microfiber cloth then peeled the plastic off and placed it on my phone. Right away you could see it making a bond. It had one little air bubble that i was able to smooth out with the micro cloth.  I am so happy i got this now my screen is protected.  This one does have a cut out around the camera.  I did drop my phone the other day and thank goodness it didn't break.




I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: