Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Beauty Acrylic Knee High Shoes Clip Support Stand Rack Holder Shaper Organizer Storage(pack of 4)

I have a ton of boots and my husband is always yelling at me that they are in the way. So i have been standing them up on the shelf in the closet but not he wants the shelf back. Such a pain I turned to amazon looking for boot clips.




I came across several but theses just seemed to speak to me.  Also that they came in a pack of four so you got more for your money.  Theses are made out of a hard plastic material. The top has a shape of a heart i thought was down right super cute.  What i did with theses is i stuck them inside my boots and it clips them so they don't fold over. Then i took a paper clip and clipped it to the top of the heart to hang them on the bottom of the wire shelf in our closet.  I do wish they were a bit longer for my bigger boots but it works great for the smaller ones.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: