Sunday, April 10, 2016

Dressyday Girls Mermaid Tail Costume for Swimming Swimmable not Includes Monofin, Rose Red, 6

I am a professional photographer. I love my job it's my life and passion.  I have done mermaid mini's before and a lot of mommies here have little ones who wanted to do the shoot but sadly i didn't have a tail to fit them.



I turned to amazon and found this tail that will fit the smaller kids. from 3-5 in age.  On this listing was two colors a blue and pink. I got the pink as i all ready have a blue tail. This does not come with the moto fin. You will need to buy that or if you have one you can use that. What i love the most about this tail is the bottom is open to fit the moto fin and so they can walk.  The material on this tail is super stretchy and it looks just like a real mermaid fin.  I had a friends kid model this she is 3 years old. It fit her great. This tail material is 80% nylon 20% spandex. I ordered a size 6 which was the smallest they had and it goes all the way up to size 14.  This tail is a lot more reasonable then some of the others i have bought in the past.



I got this tail for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: