Friday, April 29, 2016

Beauty Acrylic Makeup Organizer Luxury Cosmetics Acrylic Clear Case Storage Insert Holder Box 1155

I love makeup i mean what girl doesn't. I have one of theses and needed another one for my bathroom.


 This acrylic box is made very well it's a thicker acrylic.  This measures at 9.4" x 6" x 7.5". It's a good sized. The drawers pull in and out very smoothly. I really like how the inside has a little mesh piece to keep your products that are inside from scratching and ruining it.  This fits perfectly on my bathroom counter.  This one has a different set up than the one i all ready own. I like how the top two drawers are smaller.   I really like this it holds my makeup great.


The top piece it comes with you can hold brushes, perfumes, lipsticks and much more. I was shocked how much this makeup case holds.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: