Saturday, April 2, 2016

Esddi Opacity Photography Background Photo Studio Backdrop 0.4mm thickness 1688g weight Thick Photographic Photo Props & Photography equipment Non-won

I am a professional photographer and i have two white backdrops all ready. One is a vinyl and the other is paper. I hate the paper one and want to throw it out but needed a backup. So instead of paying almost 200 for a new backdrop i turned to amazon.



This backdrop does come folded. It will have mild creases in it. If you are using it for a shoot you can remove them two ways. One with a hand held steamer or two in a photo editing software program. I did remove them in Photoshop as it's easier for me.  This back drop is 10 feet tall so you will have enough to hang it and put on ground if needed. You can also use this backdrop for a projector if you wanted to. Since it's white it would pick up your movies really well.  I did enjoy this backdrop a lot.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: