Monday, April 11, 2016

Waist Trimmer ,RenJie Shape Trainer Adjustable Ab Sauna Belt to help you shed the excess Water weight and tone your mid section Black Color One Size(w

I have been going to the gym a lot and my husband has been taking my sauna belt a lot so i went on a hunt for another one. I found this one. Which i like a lot.




This is in the color black and at first glance it reminds me of a back brace. When you put this on you can adjust it to fit the way you want.   This is great to wear while working out or just doing stuff around your house.  Not only will this help you sweat and burn water weight it will also help strength your muscles.  One thing i really love about this is it helps support my low back while working out. I know before using something like this my back would be killing me. Now no issues.  This is a lot different than most waist trainers you see. You can move in this one and breathe. I cant wear the bone ones or the ones that hook. I can never get them closed.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: