Tuesday, April 12, 2016

OneDor 20" Curly - 3/4 Full Head Dip-dye Two Tone Color Synthetic Clip In Hair Extensions (20" inches-Curly, Teal Ombre TwoTone-T4027/T5126T)

I love hair extensions it let's me get that little boost of color without dying my hair.


Theses are 20' curly hair extensions you can straighten them if you want. Then curl them later on they are safe to use with a hair straightener and blow dryer.  They clip in your hair with little black comb clips. What i loved the most about theses is they didn't grab my hair and cause me to feel like it was ripping my hair out. I have had extensions in the past due that.  I really love the colors on theses they are bright and bold.   This is a one piece so if you don't like theses type of extensions i would say not to get them. But for me they worked very well. I really like how they used dark string when sewing. So when it's in your hair it's not noticeable.



I did get theses for discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: