Monday, April 11, 2016

Simplee Apparel Women's Spaghetti Straps V Neck One Piece Jumpsuit Romper Cocktail

I love rompers and when i saw this i thought it would be perfect for a day on the boat.  My inlaws where coming down and i thought it was perfect. It did take a little bit of time to get to me. Once it did i tried it on. Sadly it did not work out for me.


The lace fabric is down right beautiful. But They put a sheer see through material underneath that you have to wear nude undies so you cant see anything.  It has a zipper on the side. I struggled to get it to zip. I got it half way then it wouldn't go any further. I am big breasted so i am not sure if this is the reason or not. I noticed the straps are suppose to make a x in the back then lace through the loops. I couldn't get the strings to go through the loops.  I ordered this in the biggest size they had which was a large as ordering clothing online you never know. The bottom part is super big I just think this is made really odd.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: