Monday, April 25, 2016

eBoot 12 Pcs Girls Curly Grosgrain Ribbon Korker Hair Bows Ponytail Holders

I am a professional photographer and i love having hair bows and all kinds of cute hair accessories on hand. I saw theses and thought not only can i wear them but heck i can use them on shoots.



Theses come 12 to a package so you really get the bang for your buck.  There is several different colors which is also a very nice thing. They are on the ouchless hair bands the ones that wont grab and eat your hair. Another amazing feature for me.  Theses bows measure about 3.5'.  They are great for little girls hair or even adults.  I haven't had any issues with theses hair bows at all.  They bring any boring pony tail a little spunk. They are made very well.



I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: