Tuesday, April 5, 2016

XL Bath Bombs Gift Set - 3.6oz Essential Oil Infused Bombs, Spa and Bath Tub Friendly Fizzies (6 Pack)

I love bath bombs. They are a great touch to add to your bath after a long day. Both men and women can enjoy them.



When i first got theses I could smell them through the box. They smelled like old spice men's stuff. Not my cup of sugar. I did leave the box open to see if it would work airing them out nope sadly it didn't.  Since i couldn't enjoy theses i made my husband use them.  First night he used the orange one. Take the tissue paper off then the plastic wrap. Drop it into your bath tub. It will start to fizz right away.  It will turn your water the color of the bath bomb. My husband first used the orange one.  His water was bright orange the next night he used the blue.  They don't stain your skin like he thought they would at first. Once they were in the water they didn't smell that bad.  There are two of each color in this box.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.









No comments: