Monday, April 4, 2016

EmojiWorks Emoji Keyboard Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for Mac, PC, iOS iPhone iPad with Compact Computer Keyboard Emoji Shortcuts (White)

I love emoji's and when i saw this online i wanted it for my tablet.  So i broke down and got it.



So when ordering this i made sure it would work with my tablet. Since i have an iPad and a window 10 tablet i figured i was safe it would work with one of them. It states it works with them but i am here to tell you it doesn't. I finally got it to open on the window 10 and all it did was crash non-stop. To be honest this was a  huge let down for me. So now i have this keyboard that i can't use. So i am not sure if mine is defective or not but sadly i cant use it.  I loved how it is  Bluetooth so you would think you could just hook it up and boom it works. No not that simple you need to download the program. When i did that it kept crashing.  So now i have this keyboard that is super cute but i cant do anything with it.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: