Thursday, April 21, 2016

Esddi 32x32 inch/80x80 cm Photography Photo Studio Shooting Tent Light Cube Diffusion Softbox Kit with 4 Colors Backdrops Background (Black White Blue

I am a professional photographer and i have recently had a client who sells little girl necklaces as me to photographer her products. I have always wanted a light cube. Never broke down and bought one i just always used backdrops.




First off i must say this light cube was a lot bigger than i was expecting it to be. But on another note it does come with 4 super soft cloth back drops you put inside. It attaches via Velcro.  I will say when you open this up make sure you have plenty of room. It pops open  and the front piece also attaches via Velcro.  This has made a big difference in my photography. I am so happy to finally have it. It does not come with the lights but i have them so it's not a big deal.  Below i used it to photography a makeup case i had.  The front piece that has the slit where you stick your camera in well i struggled to get it to attach the velcro it almost to small for it.  You could also use it with out that piece.  The backdrops it comes with are red,black,white and blue.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: