Thursday, April 28, 2016

My Heating Pad- Neck & Shoulder Wrap Hot & Cold Therapy - Neck Strain Relief (Blue) Sold by: Nature Creation®

Lately working out at the gym has really been putting some strain on my shoulders. I may be over doing it but what is nice about this is i have this little guy.


You can use it for hot or cold therapy.  If you want to use it for cold i would suggest laying it flat in the freezer up to 2 hours before your wanting to use it. For hot i stuck mine in the microwave for 30 seconds due to my microwave having a high wattage.  This does come in three colors blue, purple, blue. Well there is also scented ones. I got the blue unscented. I like how this is designed to just sit there i don't have to hold it. When i have this on not only does it help my shoulders but also my neck and upper back.


This is made out of a super soft fleece material on one side and cotton on the other. This does have some weight to it but i like it.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: