Monday, April 4, 2016

SFVAN Children Toys Shell Collect Grid Green Beach Bag --Mesh Backpack Stay Away From The Sand

I live in florida and i love going to the beach to collect sea shells. One thing i hate the most is bring plastic bags because i always end up with sand and water in my car. Not anymore i know have this amazing bag.




When i first got this bag i was super happy. It is tiny and made for kids but you know what i am a big kid at heart.  The handle and top of this bag is made out of a fabric and the middle is a mesh.  This is great to hold sea shells kids sand toys.  What i used it for was collection sea shells. I love how i can put a ton in the bag then dip it in the ocean and rinse them clean. No more sand in my car.  It is light weight to carry.  This bag is super simple to clean. What i did was put it in a lingerie bag and stuck it in my washing machine on a delicate cycle to get rid of the salt from the ocean. I then hung it in my bathroom over the tub to drip dry. Didn't take long at all to dry.  This is great for kids and even adults. Even though it's not very big for adults you can still enjoy it.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: