Friday, April 29, 2016

TrendBox Elegant Vintage Retro Flower Rose Lace Handheld Chinese Folding Fan For Dancing Ball Parties Ladies - 1 Set (10 Colors)

I am a professional photographer and i have been wanting little fans i can give clients to use to make the shoot fun.  My mom asked me to do my sister prom photos and i thought wow lets do it where it shows just her eyes.



Theses fans come in a pack of ten. Inside was all different kinds of colors.  They have gold glitter and lace. They look very girly.  The only thing i didn't like about theses fans were they didn't stay open on their own. The ones i had in the past opened and would stay open on the table.  Theses can be used for weddings or birthday parties.  I kept a couple so i can use them for summer time.  They are super cute.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: