Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Dennov 8 GB Digital Voice Recorder & MP3 Music Player, 560 Hours, Dual Microphone HD Recording, Dynamic Noise Reduction

I have been wanting a voice recorder for those nights my brain is going and doesn't want to shut off. I want to be able to save my ideas. This has helped me be able to get stuff off my mind and be able to go to sleep.


This comes in a super small box. It was protected very well. Inside the box was the following

1. voice recorder
1. usb wire
1 manual
1 set of headphones



The voice recorder came with a little bit of a battery but i charged it up once i got it. It took about an hour and half to charge.  The recorder is small and very light weight. On the front it has a bit led screen. Then has a stop/save button, record button and then a play button. on the right hand side of this recorder has on/off switch, menu button, volume button and fast and forward button.  When you slide the on switch to the on position it loads the screen.  it comes with a test song on it. You can hit the play button and hear it without headphones on. I really think this is a nice feature of this.   You can adjust the volume by pressing the volume button then to turn it up and down press the fast forward button.  To adjust the settings you will also have to hit the menu button then the fast forward to switch throughout the settings.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: