Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hair Straightener,Hair Brush Electric Comb,Ceramic Heated Hair Straightening Irons, Straighten Hair Detangler, Anti-static, Anti-scald, Anion Care, Ha

I love straightening my hair.  I have seen theses brushes all over the place. My mom has been wanting one for months. So i told her since her birthday is coming up i would get her one.



First thing she did was read the instructions from front to back. Then we took the velcro piece off of the cord and that let the cord go free.  We turned it on and let it hear up. It doesn't take long at all.  While this was heating up we took a hair brush and brushed her hair.  When using this hair brush straightener you will need to do small sections of your hair.  I will say one thing we didn't really care for on this was it's in Celsius and not Fahrenheit.  Since she has thick hair i set it on the highest setting which is 450. This brush works very well. She is super happy with it.  This does give off a little bit of warmth but nothing that is going to burn your hand. I know she said she wished the buttons where in a different location. Because when holding it makes it very difficult.   This does have a auto shut off feature which is nice but we just turned it off when done and then unplugged it.


I got this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: