Thursday, April 21, 2016

Amztech Selfie Ring Light for iPhone Samsung Galaxy and Other SmartPhones 3 Brightness Levels Selfie light Take Great Selfies in Low Light Conditions

I am a professional photographer and lately i take a lot of photos of my animals and myself with my phone. It's just a lot easier to do. My camera on my phone has a 16 mg. But i noticed in dark situations it was a little rough to do photos. The back camera is the only one with the flash. So i have one of those selfie lights that plug into your audio jack. But i got a new phone and it's at the bottom now. So this made it a little bit of a pain.



This selfie light is amazing. It clips to the top of my phone. Before you freak out the inside has a little piece of rubber material to keep it from damaging your phone.  This turns on/off with a push of a button. You will need to install two AAA batteries. Once the batteries are in you clip it to your phone press the little black button on the top. I will say you do have to press pretty hard to get it to turn on. This selfie light has 3 modes.  low, medium and high.  This works with a lot of phones no special apps needed. You can your camera app that comes with the phone.  I know it lists several phones it works with but to be honest i think it would work with any of them. I have the new lg v10 with the dual front camera and i was able to make it work.

Inside this selfie light is 36 led lights with a push of a button you can have light onto your face in within seconds.  This really does do a big difference.


I did get this light for free in exchange for a unbiased review.









No comments: