Thursday, April 28, 2016

OU-BAND Essential Oil Diffuser for Aromatherapy, 1000ml Portable Ultrasonic Aroma Humidifier with 7 Color Changing LED Light, Waterless Auto Shut-off

I love essential oils and diffusers i have them in several parts of my house.  This one how ever is super cool it has 7 colors that it changes to.




This diffuser made a great gift to my friend who has been wanting one so bad. I got it and took it to her and set it up and showed her how to use it. Simply all you do is unpack and plug in the cord. Then fill it with water and add your favorite oil.  On the front it has a on/off dial and also a led light button.  You can run this with or without lights.  The lights on this are amazing it goes from white, red, blue, green.yellow, orange and light blue.  To fill with water is simple just take the top off and fill it up.  I wish i didn't promise this one to her because it's a lot bigger than the one i have in my living room. So i will be ordering another one for myself. But i must say this little diffuser puts off some steam.   It also has a auto shut off when it runs out of water i think that is a super nice feature.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.









No comments: