Monday, April 18, 2016

Unum™ Pair of Single Tier Wall-Mount Spice Rack; Organizer for Kitchen, Pantry, Countertop; Holds Vitamins, Lotions, Nail Polish; Handcrafted of

I wanted new spice racks for my kitchen and i looked all over locally to me and i couldn't find any i liked.  So i got theses. They come super quick.



They are packaged very well.  I took one out and decided i was going to use it in my room on my wall  to get some stuff i had on my dresser off of it. To set this up is super simple i put it where i wanted it on the wall then took a pen to mark the holes. I then installed the wall anchors and then screwed the screws in. Once it was on the wall it was a bit wiggle but nothing i was super worried about. I started putting things on it to test it out. It didn't fall or lean so i knew i was okay.  I am thinking on putting the other one above it to hold nail polishes or maybe perfume. And then just order another set for my spices.


This rack has many other amazing uses. I love the design it's very girly.  They are black and made out of heavy duty cast iron.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: