Monday, April 4, 2016

+New Design+ 3.2 Qt Fruit Infuser Water Pitcher 101 Oz BPA Free Acrylic Easy to Use Fruit Infusion Water Pitcher Large Enough to Use to Fill Multiple

I am on a diet and lately i have been drinking a lot more water. I wanted to do fruit infused water so it's natural and no sugars added. I saw this pitcher and thought it would be a lot better so i don't have to keep refilling my cup.



 This pitcher is made out of acrylic and has a pretty blue top. It is super easy to put fruit or whatever you want in it.  This pitcher is very easy to clean. When i first got it i washed it and let it air dry. That night i cut up cucumbers and put them in the middle  part.  Then you simply just twist it back to the cap and fill with water. The next morning i poured a cup of water and it tasted like i was eating cucumbers. If you don't like this type of water you can use several different things.  I really enjoy this as it helps me stay away from the sugar drinks. I would suggest this to anyone who loves to put fruit or lemon in their water but hate the seeds. This helps keep them out of the water.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: