Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Pilgrim Collection Teo Aroma Diffuser, Essential Oil Aromatherapy, Humidifier - Handmade Ceramic, FSC Certified Beech Wood, Belgian Design, Timer, LED

I have been wanting a super nice diffuser for my dresser in my bedroom. All the ones i find are the multi-colored plastic ones and while those are nice it's just not the look i was going for. I finally found this one.



This diffuser is amazing. It has a wood base and a ceramic  top.  When you plug it in and add your water. Then pick your favorite essential oil. You can add as many drops you want. Me personally i use 3. I had lavender running it.  The button on the left is your mist and the button on the right is your light. One press of the light button it turns it on solid. If you press it again it will go in and out like flashing. If you press it again it will turn it off. Now the Mist button when i first pressed it all three lights clicked on. This is steady mode. If you press it again it's on an hour mist. Press the 2nd time it's 2 hour mist. Press a 3rd time and it's 3 hour mist. If you click it 5 times it will shut off. To clean this diffuser is super simple.  This diffuser is by far the best one i have ever owned.  I want to get one for my mom who is also not really wanting a plastic one with different colors.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: