Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hair Straightener, OU-BAND Pro Detangling Hair Brush Electric Comb Hair Straightening Irons, Anion instant Magic Silky Straight Hair Styling - Purple

Theses hair brush straightener are the new hot trend.  This one comes in three colors. purple, pink and black. I got the purple and the color is super pretty in person.



The buttons to turn it on/off and change the temperature are on the side of this brush. It is a pain where the buttons are because my hand always hits it.  I love how the cord is a swivel so when you move it moves.  On the top is a big lcd screen so you can see the temperature.  The brush it's self is made very well. It's a little heavy but you would expect that.


This brush straightens my hair quick and easy. It doesn't give me fly a ways like some straighteners do.  This heats up really quick i was very surprised by it.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: