Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Bell & Howell Universal Wireless Selfie Kit with Remote Control and Mini Tripod - Handsfree Control of Camera Shutter from a Distance of up to 32 feet

I am a photographer and i love taking photos on my phone hello who doesn't right. Selife's are the new hit trend. I do have a selfie stick but i guess my arms aren't that strong for it because my photos always come out like a blurry mess from moving.



This little remote comes with a mini tripod the remote the receiver and a clip to use as a stand. Also two button batteries  to make it work.  At first i was super worried this wasn't going to work with my phone as it wasn't listed on the box.  I took it out of the box and put the batteries in it and at first i couldn't get it to work. After messing with it i finally got it to work.  I had to take the case off my phone and plug the receiver in and there is a little button on the side i had to push that to get the little red light button to start flashing. Once that started I opened my camera on my phone and aimed the remote at it and then it was finally working.  This makes taking selife's with my husband a lot easier.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: