Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Augymer Ceramic Knife Set, Premium Deluxe Never Rust Professinal Kitchen Chef Knives Kit Pack of 5-6"chef Knife 5" Utility Knife 4" Fruit Knife 3"pari

I love to cook so having knives different sizes come in handy. I saw theses and thought to myself one i love the colors and two there different sizes.



Theses come packaged very well. I will say when taking them out be very careful theses bad boys are sharp.  Inside the box was the following

1.  5' chef knife
1. 4' fruit knife
1. 3' pairing knife
1. 5' utility knife
1. fruit peeler.



The handles on theses knives feel like they are made out of silicone. The knives themselves are ceramic.  Like i mentioned above they are very sharp. I would keep theses away from children. As i did cut myself cutting a tomato.  They fit perfect in my hand and are very light weight. I love that because the other knives i have are heavy.  Theses knives cut really well and i was very impressed with them.  Since theses knives are not made out of metal they will not pass germs onto your food.  Cleaning theses are a breeze.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: