Monday, April 18, 2016

Bikini Factory Womens Sexy Tropical Print High Neck Halter Fringe Bikini Set (XL)

I live in Florida and summer will be here before you know it. I am working hard to look good in a swim suit again. I saw this and thought it was a super cute suit.


It does take some time to get to you so i would suggest ordering way in advance.  This suit does come in several sizes such as small all the way to x-large. I got the x-large as i wanted to make sure it was going to fit. I got it and the top fits great but sadly if you are blessed like me with a big butt the bottoms just don't work for me. At least to my liking. Not a big deal as i can wear a pair of solid bottoms with it.  The top ties around your neck then around your back is a bigger fabric. I always make sure to double knot theses as i am a big girl and they tend to come untied. This suit has a  built in bra.  It's a super cute swim suit. 


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: