Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hotrose® 10pieces Gold Makeup Brush Set with Black PU Leather Case

I love makeup brushes my husband says i have way to many but in my eyes a girl can never have to many.




Theses brushes come in a black zipper pu leather case. on the inside of this case is hot pink and it also has a small pocket. You can use the case to keep your brushes in while traveling or heck even at home. Or you can use the case to store your makeup. I like to display my brushes on my makeup vanity.  The bristles on theses brushes are super soft. That is one thing i love when it comes to makeup brushes. Another thing is how well the bristles stay after cleaning.  The handle on theses brushes are wood and near the bristles is a gold metal bracket. Makes them look super classy.  Theses brushes are great for ones who are just learning makeup and also pro's. The bag did have a mild odor but i left it open to air out after a couple of days it was gone.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: