Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Vanble Laptop Cooling Pad, Ultra Slim Portable Chill Mat for 15.6-17 inches Laptops with Dual 160MM Fans & Dual USB 2.0 Ports & Adjustable Height Sett

I like to sit in bed or on the couch with my laptop on my lap. Well i am not sure if it's because it's old or what but lately it gets really hot.



This laptop cooling fan is nice to have you put it on your lap then your computer on top it works by plugging it in via usb. There is a on/off switch. What i really love about this is you can have it flat or kick the two little legs out and have it at a angle.  I have never used one before and let me tell you what this has worked a lot my computer seems to stay cool to the touch.  This one will work with laptops that are 15- 17'.   This is also light weight when traveling with your computer you can bring it doesn't take up much room at all.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: