Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Flymemo MH2001 5-in-1 Wireless Headphones w/Microphone Emitter & FM Radio - Listen to Music, Chat Online & Monitor Other Rooms CD Quality With Noise Cancellation Black

I love headphones they come in handy for all kinds of things. When i got theses the box look like someone jumped on it and threw it across the room. I was like oh no i sure hope the stuff inside isn't broken.



I opened it up inside was the stand, headphones and a wired audio jack cord. I thought theses would work with my phone. But when i plugged it in it started to turn my volume down and mute it. I tried to turn it back up and it just did it again. Not sure why. I was bummed because to be honest i couldn't test theses out. Everything i tried it with wouldn't work.  The instructions inside the box were in Chinese so i have no idea how to set theses up or use them.  I was not impressed at all. They don't work without the wire. Also don't work with the wire. Not sure if it's something i am doing or what.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: