Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Bath Bombs Gift Box by Pure Sanctum, 4 Ultra Lush Bath Fizzies Set, Love Bomb

I love taking baths they really help me unwind after a long day. Nothing makes it better than throwing a bath bomb in.



Theses bath bombs when they first arrived oh my they are packaged so nice. But what i love the most is they smell amazing.   On the lid of the box was the scents and description of theses bath bombs. They are so cute and girly they would make great gifts. The first night i used the strawberry fields. First thing i did was take the tissue paper off then under that is a plastic wrap. Normally i would cut theses in half to make them last longer but after the day i had i used the entire one. I put it in my bath and it started to fizz right a way. I noticed the bath bomb turns the water the color of the bath bomb and i had a lovely pink water.  Sitting in the bath this bomb made my water super soft and it was so relaxing.  This does not dye your skin.  When getting out of the tub my skin was super soft i didn't have to apply lotion.  I would suggest this set of bath bombs to anyone i know.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.











No comments: