Monday, April 25, 2016

JIANLANPTT Women Sexy Bikini Padded Set Floral Swimwear Tassel Swimsuits Dark

I have been working extra hard to get my body in shape for the summer weather. We live in Florida so it's always summer weather but you know what i mean.  I saw this swim suit and thought  oh my gosh i need this. It is just so cute.



Okay it comes packaged all folded and nice in a zipper clear bag.  I took it out and washed it in a cold gentle cycle and hung it to dry. The next day I tried it on and well the bottoms were super tiny but a little stretching never killed anyone.  I have a big butt so they were a little snug. The top is where i had the most issues. The string to tie around your neck is not long enough. If you are big chested like me. I hang out near the bottom i giggled and said to my husband thank goodness for the fringe.


I really like this swim suit and i plan on trying to figure out how to fix it so i can wear it. Because like i mentioned i really like it i think it's super cute.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: