Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hot Pockets Microwave Heat Pack & Freezer Cold Pack- Hot and Cold Therapy (Blue Flowers)

Do you have a stiff neck or shoulder and don't have anything handy to help relieve it. Well i am here to tell you this has been my friend.


I suffer from slip discs in my neck and i tend to be in a lot of pain. This little guy has been amazing. First off you can use it cold or hot. To use it cold stick it in the freezer  2 hours before you plan on using it. If you want it hot i stuck mine in the microwave for 30 seconds since i have a high wattage microwave.  This is filled with rice it's amazing how well this works.


 This will help ease stress, pain, and even tension.  The best part about this is it's washable.  To do this you would just open it up and take the packets out and then you can throw the fabric part in the washing machine. I thought this was a huge plus.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: