Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Rechargeable Electric Callus Remover 501R by OU-BAND - Foot Care File Tool - Remove Dead, Hard, Cracked Skin and Reduce Calluses on Feet in Just Secon

Bring the spa like feeling to your own home.  This comes in two colors pink and blue.  I got the pink one because let's face it i am a girl and i love pink.




This comes in a nice box. You could keep it to store it in but i didn't because it takes up extra space.  This works great on cracked heels, elbows, knuckles. I use it on my heels as they get cracked and i want to bring my feet back to life.  This is a lot easier to use than a pumice stone. You turn it on and it does all the work for you.  This doesn't run on batteries which is nice compared to the one i have.  It's rechargeable and comes with the cord.

When i first got it i took it out of the box and plugged it in. I let it charge up it only took a couple hours to fully charge.  This does come with a spare head in case you need it also a cleaning brush.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: