Monday, April 4, 2016

+Hot+ 16 Inch Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Holder High Quality Magnetic Knife Strip, Magnetic Knife Bar Stainless Steel Easy to Install

I have been looking into this knife holder for a while now. But i could never bring myself to be able to buy it. I was always scared the knives would fall and it would be a giant disaster.  Finally i caved into my husband needs and got one. 



I still don't know where to hang this in my house yet. But he is super happy to finally have one. He hates having the big knives in the drawer. I don't know if it's a man thing or what but when i stick my hand in the drawer i look. He doesn't and always cuts his hand.  Once I got this I have to admit I wasn't expecting it to be this heavy.  It does come with two mounts and two screws.  This is made out of stainless steel so it's top quality and will last a long time.   You can use this in just about any part of your home.  It doesn't have to be just for knives. If you want to use it to hold keys or any other metal objects you can. However i did get this for knives. I am waiting on my husband to pick a place and hang it up. 



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. 




No comments: