Monday, April 18, 2016

Big Boss Microfiber Ultra Absorbent Blue Dust Mop with Extendable Handle -Up to 4 Feet-Use Wet or Dry - Great for Hardwood, Tile, Marble and linoleum

I love cleaning my house. I have been in the market for a good mop.  I have the steam clean mop but i wanted the kind of mop i could use scented floor cleaners.



This mop comes in three colors blue, green and orange. I got the blue.  This has a extendable pole which goes up to 4 feet which i thought was a nice touch. The mop head is microfiber and is soft to the touch when dry. Now i used this with mrs myers floor cleaner and well the only way to wring out the mop is by using your hands. I don't really care for mops like that. But i figured i would give it a try. When doing this i had a hard time getting the water out. I even tried using it in the spin bucket i had from the spin mop that broke. I couldn't get it to wring out.  So it put a lot of the soap water on the floor and i had to go back with my steam mop once it was dry to get some of the soap up.


The cardboard piece that was wrapped around the mop says the mop head can be washed. Here's my issue with it. It has a hard plastic piece attached that you have to unscrew from the pole. This makes me a little uneasy putting it in my washing machine. You could wash by hand in the sink but let's be honest who wants to do that. I was not 100% in love with this mop. I don't think ill use it for a wet mop in the house anymore. Maybe ill use it to dust my fans.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: