Friday, April 1, 2016

Sandalup Women's Thong Braided Strap Sandals Black 06

I love thong sandals they are my go to shoes. With me living in florida most of the time it's way to hot to wear tennis shoes so i live in sandals.




Theses sandals come in 3 colors which are black, brown and gold. I got them in black. They also comes in several sizes such as 5-11. I ordered them in a size 6 as that is what i wear in sandals.  Theses fit true to size which is nice because you never know ordering shoes off the internet. They have a rubber sole which is nice i have worn theses when it was raining and did not slip.  It has a buckle which at first was a pain to close but i think it was just like at first because now there is no issues.  I was able to wear theses all day without my feet hurting so that is a plus for me.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: