Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sunrise Professional 8.7" Makeup Artist Organizer Leopard Pattern Cosmetic Train Cases with Lock

I have been wanting a new super cute makeup case. I really wanted one i could lock my sister out of when she comes to visit. So she can stop helping her self to my good stuff.



This case comes in three different designs zebra, leopard and pink.  I got the leopard one.  When you open this case up on the first little shelf is the keys. If you pull the shelf it will open and have three little spots you can put stuff. This makeup case is made so well and it holds a lot of stuff.   It has a handle on the top so if you are traveling you can bring it with you. My sister has been bugging me to get her one as she thinks it's a perfect girly case. It looks so cute on my dresser.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: