Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Family Camping Hiking Instant Tent - 2 Usage, Double Layer, Automatic Travel Beach Shelter

I wanted something i could use on the beach but also be able to use when we go camping. I searched locally for about a month and couldn't find anything. I turned to amazon and found this.



This tent comes in two colors blue and lime green. I got it in blue. It doesn't take long to ship to you at all. Once i got it i opened the box and pulled it out. The tent is inside a zipper bag. I think this is a super nice touch so you can keep it clean and not ruin it. I took it out of the bag and thought to myself oh crap i have no idea how to put this up. I had no instructions. I looked at it for a minute then figured it out.  This is so easy to put up. I just unfolded the legs and it pulled the middle piece up. Of course the day i decide to put it up it's super windy.

We live on a hill so it was rather funny watching me chase this tent. I finally got it then i decided to call my husband outside to help me. He put the stakes in the ground and now it wasn't going anywhere. I probably should have done this but you know i wasn't thinking. Once it was up i was blown away how big it is.  Inside this tent we were able to fit myself , my husband and our dog. Who by the way loved this.  If you want to take it apart to use just the top piece it simply just unbuckles.  So you can use just the top piece at the beach like i wanted.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: