Tuesday, April 12, 2016

BabyHuggle 4 in 1 Plush Giraffe Pacifier - Soft Stuffed Toy with Detachable Silicone Baby Binky, Clip Holder and Squeaky Sound - 100% Non Toxic & Safe

My best friend found out she is pregnant with a little boy. I was so happy for her as we have been dealing with infertility together. It's been a very long emotional road.  She went to go have IVF done and the first time it took. I was over the moon for her. So when she found out she was pregnant she told me i was the god mother. So I have been getting a ton of baby items to put in a basket for her shower.



I saw this little guy and thought on my how cute is this. His mother loves giraffe's so i knew right off the bat this little guy would be loved. It's a stuffed giraffe and inside his tummy is a little squeaker. Then at the end is a little piece of fabric and has velcro to attach the binkie. It does come with a binkie. I would suggest if your going to use the one it comes with to wash and sanitize it.  On his tail is a little clip so you can clip to your little one's clothing so it wont hit the floor.  This is a great gift and would make any mommy to be super happy.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: