Tuesday, April 19, 2016

LG V10 Screen Protector, Spigen® [Tempered Glass] Most Durable [Easy-Install Wings] LG V10 Rounded Edge Glass Screen Protector - Glas.tR SLIM (SGP1179

My husband and I just got new phones. The place where we got them kept trying to get me to spend a butt load on theses tempered glass. I kept saying no thank you. I got home and got on amazon and saw they were a lot cheaper. So i ordered them.



This didn't take long to get at all. This one went on my husband phone. What i did was cleaned his phone off with a microfiber towel to remove dirt, dust, and fingerprints. Then peeled the plastic backing off and put this on his phone. Right away it started to bond. It did create a couple air bubbles but i got them out using the microfiber cloth and my finger nail. I know this sounds bad but i didn't scratch it at all. Once it was on his phone screen is clear and safe.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: