Monday, April 25, 2016

Littlesomethingtm Fruit Infusion Pitcher 1000ml Best Quality Stainless Steel Glass 34oz

I love having a glass of cold lemon water. I love having the fruit pitchers but i am noticing they take up a lot of room in my tiny fridge. So when i saw this one i thought it would be perfect for me.




This glass infuser pitcher comes packaged very well super protected. The top piece is stainless steel so it will not rust. That is a nice touch it also looks super classy.  To add your fruit you would just simply take the top off then twist off the plastic infuser. I cut up lemon and put them in there then filled it with water and stuck it in my fridge.  The next day it was perfect. What i love the most about theses is i can refill them 3 times before throwing out the lemons.


This infuser is made very well and takes less than a minute to put your fruit in.  Cleaning it is a breeze i just hand wash mine with warm water and soap.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: